It’s All About the Water!®
Brooklyn Water Bagel Co.® is revolutionizing the bagel-making process from start to finish with our proprietary water treatment system called “Brooklyn Water Works.”
This advanced technology enables us to replicate the natural composition of the water that flows from the Catskill Mountains in upstate New York into the homes of Brooklyn residents. Our proprietary water, which is clean and purified, is used in the restaurant products that our loyal customers consume. As The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co.® proudly declares, “It’s all about the water!®”
Believing that there are no shortcuts to creating quality products, The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co.® never deviates from the old-world artisan recipe for making bagels and only uses the freshest, highest-quality ingredients, including our proprietary water. This commitment to quality products is reflected throughout our entire bagel-making process, as each bagel is boiled and then baked fresh daily in the old traditional New York way.
In addition to our freshly baked bagels, which are available in a variety of flavors, the made-to-order menu at The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co.® includes other New York favorites, such as breakfast sandwiches, over-stuffed bagelwiches, Scooper Melts®, and muffins. Coffee lovers will enjoy our signature Iced Coffee Cubsta®, which features ice cubes made completely out of freshly roasted coffee, as well our coffee stations that are equipped with all of the essential tools for customizing the perfect cup of coffee.
- It’s All About The Water!®
- Our proprietary water treatment system allows us to transform any source of tap water in the world into clean, safe drinking water, which is used in the restaurant products that our loyal customers consume.
- Upon entering our restaurant, guests will observe a replica of an old Brooklyn water storage tower, piping, valves, and filters and witness our impressive water treatment system at work.
- The Original Brooklyn Water Bottling Co.® supplies all of our restaurant locations with cases of bottled Brooklynized® water, which are available for purchase.
- Guests can view the entire bagel-making process at our see-through preparation and baking area.
- Each bagel is always boiled and then baked in the old traditional New York way.
- Our bagels are the foundation of our menu, which is full of New York favorites, including breakfast sandwiches, bagelwiches, authentic Brooklyn pizza melts, and Scooper Melts®.
- We use only high-quality Arabica coffee beans, which are selected from the leading coffee producing regions of the world, to make our coffee on-site.
- Our specialty-grade coffee beans are roasted fresh daily in small batches for a more controlled roasting process and combined with the best water around – our proprietary water.
- Our signature Iced Coffee Cubsta® features ice cubes that are made completely out of freshly roasted coffee.